You need this if: You want to develop a systematic process for writing high quality grant proposals and raising funds from foundations
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Work with your leadership and Board to identify programmatic needs and define your fundraising goals.
- Research and identify foundations whose giving priorities are aligned to your mission and programs.
- Develop an actionable philanthropic fundraising plan, identifying key tasks, timelines and assigning responsibilities.
- Develop and/or refine grant proposals templates and budgets that can be adapted for specific proposals.
- Train staff and Board on understanding and implementing the philanthropic fundraising plan.
- List of target foundations
- Grant proposal and budget template
- Implementation plan for philanthropic fundraising
- Training for staff and Board