You need this if: Your organization wants a clear strategy to attract and recruit high performing teaching candidates.
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Work with leadership team to identify goals of recruitment strategy (e.g., number of applicants per vacancy, quality and diversity of applicant pool, etc.)
- Review current recruitment strategy (what), pipelines (where) and processes (who, how and when) to identify strengths and weaknesses of current approach.
- Profile top performing teachers by characteristics and by source (traditional certification program, alternative program, geographic or other organizational affiliation, etc.).
- Research and recommend diverse and specific attraction tactics (events, media buys, social media, referral strategies).
- Craft compelling messaging that is tailored to the audience.
- Define key roles and responsibilities for recruitment team.
- Define key goals and milestones and develop a tracking tool for monitoring progress and calibrating as necessary.
- Develop an implementation plan with key next steps, timelines, and assigned responsibilities and a budget.
- Train staff, as needed, to continue work after project completion.
- Identify metrics to evaluate the success of the strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Document/deck summarizing recruitment strategy and plan, including staff allocation and budget
- Tracking tool with key goals, milestones, targets and assigned responsibilities