You need this if: You want to create a forum for introspection, define a vision and goals for the Board moving forward, and discuss roles and responsibilities in providing strategic direction and oversight to the organization.
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Before the workshop, meet with organization and Board leadership to understand the context, define workshop goals, articulate key questions and create a workshop agenda
- Pull together necessary materials for the workshop (e.g., slide deck, questionnaires, self-assessments, pre-reading materials, etc)
- Facilitate a workshop to encourage focused discussion and clarify future direction
- Create minutes outlining main points of discussion and next steps
- Workshop preparation and facilitation