You need this if: You want someone to develop compelling grant proposals for your organization
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Work with your leadership and Board to identify programmatic needs and define your fundraising goals.
- Research short-listed foundations to understand their programmatic focus and proposal submission process
- Consult with staff and leadership and external partners (as required) to source content (including budgetary information) for grant proposals
- Craft draft versions of reports for review by leadership, and incorporate their feedback to produce a high-quality final product.
- Manage the process to ensure final proposals are submitted on time as per the submission schedules of the foundations.
- Draft and final proposals