You need this if: Your organization wants a defined approach to select high performing teaching candidates.
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Work with leadership and staff to define goals of selection process and develop ideal teacher profiles
- Design a selection process including stages of evaluation (i.e. resume, interview, sample lesson, lesson plans, data, school visits, etc.), selection process at each stage and key criteria for progression to the next stage
- Define key roles and responsibilities for hiring team
- Create checklists and templates (e.g., interview and evaluation guides, email templates, etc.) and conduct staff training as needed to ensure consistency and fidelity to plan
- Assess currently employed applicant tracking tools and recommend changes as needed.
- Develop an implementation plan with key next steps, timelines, and assigned responsibilities and a budget.
- Identify metrics to evaluate the success of the strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Document/deck summarizing selection process
- Templates and checklists
- Staff training
- Implementation plan
- Recommendations on tracking tools