You need this if: You would like to conduct and in-depth assessment of grantee organizational needs and recommend strategies to build grantee capacity.
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Work closely with foundation team to identify key evaluation questions and fine-tune methodology.
- Develop a list of grantee leadership to connect with along with contact information.
- Design and administer a survey to identify areas of need. Schedule and conduct detailed interviews with a sample of grantees.
- Synthesize and analyze data and findings into a report.
- Present findings and recommendations to key foundation stakeholders.
- Report summarizing key findings of needs assessment
- Presentation to key staff and Board members