You need this if: You need to evaluate a program or initiative to report back to key stakeholders and guide future decision-making
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Work with leadership to understand programmatic Theory of Change, define goals of evaluation project and articulate key research questions.
- Review existing data sources for accuracy, consistency and completeness
- Propose an overall evaluation plan and a data collection strategy to address any gaps
- Conduct primary and secondary data collection
- Interview and conduct focus groups as needed to provide additional insight
- Analyze data to generate insights.
- Synthesize findings and recommendations into draft and final reports
- Evaluation plan
- Draft and final evaluation reports