You need this if: You are planning to apply for a charter school application and need help assessing how ready you are for application and school start-up. The assessment will provide you with an evaluation of your strengths and weaknesses and help you develop a roadmap leading up to the application submission.
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Review materials provided by you and interview key team members.
- Provide an evaluation of your team's current readiness for the application process, including an assessment of your strengths and weaknesses.
- Help you develop a roadmap in preparation for application and school start-up.
- Train staff on understanding and implementing the application roadmap.
- A summary evaluation of readiness to apply for a charter
- An outline of key activities and resources needed to prepare for application and school opening
- Training for staff