You need this if: You want to create a sustainable source of revenue and reduce your dependence on fundraising
Key activities conducted by consultant may include:
- Work with your leadership and Board to articulate a revenue goal.
- Interview leadership and key staff to identify goods and/or services currently offered by your organization.
- Conduct analysis (e.g., research other similar organizations, interview beneficiaries, etc.) to identify and assess ideas for revenue generation.
- Facilitate workshops with leadership and staff to prioritize and refine ideas for development.
- Develop a financial model to project out costs and revenue potential.
- Propose an actionable implementation plan to get to market.
- Identify key metrics.
- Train staff and Board on understanding and implementing the earned revenue strategy.
- Powerpoint deck outlining key elements of earned revenue strategy
- Financial model
- Implementation plan
- Identified metrics
- Training for staff and Board