You need this if: You want a streamlined way to capture key data for decision-making and communicate your outcomes to your Board and external stakeholders.
Key activities conducted by education consultant may include:
- Work with your leadership and Board to identify 3-5 intended organizational outcomes and associated performance metrics (quantitative and qualitative) which are both practical to gather and important for making informed management decisions.
- Benchmark similar organizations to understand how they are measuring outcomes.
- Gather and analyze available baseline data along key performance metrics.
- Work with leadership and Board to define goals for key performance metrics.
- Research and recommend specific instruments, processes, and tools for data collection (e.g. surveys, interview guides, spreadsheets).
- Design a data dashboard for use by leadership and Board.
- Develop an implementation plan with key next steps, timelines, and assigned responsibilities.
- Train staff and Board on understanding and implementing the data dashboards.
- List of performance metrics and goals aligned to your intended organizational outcomes
- Data collection plan
- Mock-up of a "dashboard" featuring key metrics
- Implementation plan, including staff allocation and budget
- Training for staff and Board