A BETTER WAY TO TAP INTO EXPERTISE
The right short-term expertise can help education organizations respond to critical challenges and leverage opportunities for impact. Yet finding an expert for a specific need can be as difficult as looking for a needle in a haystack - it takes too long, requires too much effort and rarely sources the best or most cost-effective solutions.
We can help. The NAA Catalyst Hub, powered by Catalyst:Ed, is a technology-enabled service connecting NAA members with expertise both within and outside the NAA network for their short-term, mission-critical needs. Organizations that work with us find experts quickly, reliably and affordably.
How It Works
We are on a mission to change the way education organizations envision, access and leverage expertise for short-term needs. Here's why we are unique:
- Network: We are the largest national network of vetted education experts and professionals in the country. Our expert network combined with our referral partners gives us the unparalleled ability to identify the right short-term talent options for your project in a very short time.
- Process: We bring deep expertise in setting up short-term engagements for success. We also guide your members in the project scoping and decision-making process.
- Technology: Our platform makes the entire process from scoping to evaluation seamless, minimizing the effort and coordination required at your end.
What You Gain
- Ease: We take the stress out of scoping a project and identifying options. You tell us what you need, and we do the rest.
- Quality: We vet our talent, so you know you're working with professionals who bring deep expertise and experience in OST.
- Timeliness: We leverage our process, technology and network to bring you options in as little as two weeks.
- Affordability: You pay a fraction of the rates charged by large consulting firms.
- Choice: You choose from a “menu” of experts and services.
There's no cost to organizations to list projects and review options, so try us out. We're here to help you set the right scope, pick the right talent, and answer any questions you might have.